The GT Tel Aviv team of attorneys is pleased to have received top recognition by the Legally Israel 100 league table. Our team is ranked across 10 areas, in addition to individual attorney recognitions.
The team took first place in Hi-Tech (with 159 Israeli Tech clients advised over the past year), and in Employment (advising 115 Israeli clients with US-based operations).
Recognized by colleagues from Israeli law firms, four of our shareholders were voted amongst the top foreign attorneys local attorneys prefer to work with.
Legally Israel 100 is a league table that is dedicated to ranking foreign law firms with vast Israel-focused activities.
- Hi-Tech (ranked #1)
- Employment (ranked #1)
- Real Estate (ranked #2)
- M&A Volume (ranked #3) and M&A Value
- IP (ranked #3)
- Capital Markets
- Banking & Finance
- Joey Shabot, Tel Aviv Managing Shareholder and Corporate attorney, named Leading Individual
- Lawrence Sternthal, Tel Aviv Real Estate Shareholder, named Recognized Individual
- Adam Snukal, Tel Aviv Tech & IP Shareholder, named Notable Individual
- Meira Ferziger, Tel Aviv Labor & Employment Shareholder, named Notable Individual
To view the full 2022 Legally Israel 100 guide, please click here.