Software and Technology companies saw significant volume and valuation strength last year. But what impact will Brexit have on Tech M&A? What are the eight stages to get an optimal outcome in a M&A process? What are real deal disasters and how can you avoid them? Get an update on the latest trends, deal metrics and valuations for software companies by joining us for this Tech M&A Update especially designed for investors, founders, owners and executives of software, IT and related technology companies.
Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (CET) Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Greenberg Traurig Germany
Potsdamer Platz 1 10785
- Tech M&A Overview: Market Perspective
- The impact of Brexit on Tech M&A in Europe
- M&A Activity: Valuations and Structures- Recent Transactions in the DACH region
- Optimal Outcome: 8 Required Stages of the M&A Process
- Avoiding Deal Disasters / Due Diligence Landmines
The conference is initiated by Corum Group International and supported by Greenberg Traurig Germany.
Please register no later than September 21, 2016 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to attend the conference as our guest for free.
(The general registration fee for the conference is 75,00 €)
View online invitation