MAY 18, 2016 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM Value Base Office:
23 Yehuda Halevi St., Floor 27 Tel Aviv 65136
The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) and its Tel Aviv marketing office (Value Base Mergers and Acquisitions), are pleased to invite you to a business roundtable lunch for executives of Israeli firms interested in the US Homeland Security market.
- Current homeland security trends and opportunities in the US Market
- Fairfax County, Virginia: A unique platform to support Israeli firms
- Case Study: An Israeli firm expanding in the US
- Ensuring “solution-ready” preparedness to maximize sales
Speakers to include:
- Yair Ephrati, Director, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority, Israel Office
- Rami Shmueli, CEO, RT Aerostat Systems Ltd.
- Joey T. Shabot, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
ABOUT FAIRFAX COUNTY VIRGINIA Fairfax County, Virginia, is the economic engine of the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, with its strong economy, focus on technology innovation, and highly-skilled workforce. Fairfax County is the hub for homeland security and cybersecurity ecosystems, with 8400 technology companies, US federal related agencies, VC funds, and many of the largest government contractors and integrators.There are more than 30 Israeli firms with presence in Fairfax County, such as Elbit, NICE, Verint, Amdocs, Cyren, Senstar-Magal, RT Aerostat, Mate USA, and Gilat NA.
For more information visit: www.FairfaxCountyEDA.org
SPACE IS LIMITED. This is an exclusive event to which only senior executives from significant companies have been invited. The event is free of charge, but registration is required. Please register by May 12, 2016, to ensure a place. To register, please RSVP to: FairfaxIsrael@fceda.org
Please click here to view the invite online
To view in PDF: Fairfax invite