Greenberg Traurig, LLP, the only Am Law 100 law firm that maintains a full service, permanent office in Israel, is sponsoring the 15th Annual Conference of the Israel Bar Association taking place May 17-20 in the Israeli resort city of Eilat. The conference focuses on international legal issues.
In addition to the Tel Aviv team, the following Greenberg Traurig attorneys from abroad are speaking at the conference:
- The Honorable Peter Hoekstra (Washington, D.C.), former Chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Committee on Intelligence.
- Hilarie Bass (Miami), co-president of the firm and an unopposed candidate for President-Elect of the American Bar Association (2017).
- Kenneth Minesinger (Washington, D.C.), co-head of the firm’s Energy and Infrastructure Group, who represents sovereign governments in the development of their oil and gas resources.
- John Pappalardo (Boston), co-head of the firm’s White Collar Litigation Group and former U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts and Commissioner of the State Ethics Commission.
- Gregory Kehoe (Tampa), former prosecutor in the U.S. Department of Justice for over 20 years. He led a team of lawyers and investigators who advised the Iraqi Special Tribunal prosecuting Saddam Hussein.
In addition, the Greenberg Traurig speakers and Tel Aviv team will host a networking event during the conference.
For a complete lineup of sessions and speakers, see the conference booklet and for more information about the Greenberg Traurig’s involvement, see the firm’s press release.